LUVTruck.com

phpBBV3 Message Board
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 656 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:31 am 
Assimilated into LUVTruck.com

Well I still haven't placed an order yet, but it looks like there is starting to finally be a little more interest. If anyone else is interested let me know and maybe I will talk to Offy soon about another run of intakes.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:53 pm 

Still interested too! :)

Thanks Moka!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:36 am 

I am see I am a lil late according to the post but I am very interested. Please let me know if or if not still available. Thanks for the hard work mokadeath.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:03 pm 

I haven't ordered another run yet, but if I continue to see interest in the intakes like I have recently, I will probably order more soon. I will post updates once I have an order in the works.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:25 am 

Mokadeth, I would also be interested in an Offy Manifold if you decide to get another order together

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:37 pm 

I talked to Offy this past Friday and he is supposed to get back to me with some current pricing and some details. I will post updates when I hear back from him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:11 pm 

I'm in search of a manifold for my 1976. I have the stock one but looking for a good performance intake. Any help would be great. Offy referred me to a guy named Dan, but he has not returned my messages that I left. Any ideas?....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:45 am 

I don't know why they would have referred you to anyone else, I am the distributor of the intakes for the LUV. You probably didn't hear back from whoever they told you to contact because it is probably an old contact. I have been the distributor of these intakes now for about 8 years. You probably ended up talking to someone lower level. I deal directly with the owner of the company. You may get lucky if one would ever turn up for sale somewhere, but chances are it would probably be a used intake. Anyway, if you want a new one you will have to get it from me when I have them in stock again. I talked to Offy last week about placing an order and he is supposed to be getting back to me with the details and current pricing. Once the order is placed it usually takes a couple months before I have them in stock. The foundry has to cast them, then they go back to Offy for the machining before they ship them to me. At this point if I hear back from him soon, I wouldn't expect to have any intakes in stock until mid January at the earliest. I will post updates here like I always have once I hear back from him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:54 pm 

Ok, thanks for the info. I will definatelly be interested in one of the intakes when you get them in stock. Thanks again

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:02 pm 

Mokadeth, Are there any updates on the intakes? I'm am in need of one to get my truck back up and running.

Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:04 pm 

No updates. I haven't heard back from Offy. I need to call him again when I get a chance. I haven't been in any rush to order either with the demand the lowest it has been in years. I am hoping with the new administration coming in that the economy will turn around and people might have some extra funds to put into their trucks and demand might increase. I am more confident than I was the last couple years anyway, but we shall see how it goes. I do plan on ordering more intakes, I guess I just have to get after Offy again. I was waiting to hear back from him with the current prices and details on placing an order and then the holidays came and I guess he forgot to get back to me. I will post updates when I talk to him again and get an order placed. At this point right now if I was to even place an order next week, I wouldn't expect to even have any intakes in stock until about March.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:33 pm 

I'm trying to find an intake for my 76 luv. Is there any way you can help me out?
Cornerstoneengines@gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:42 pm 

I don't have any intakes left in stock. I was thinking about ordering more, but interest has really plummeted, so I am not planning on it now. You are the first person to ask me about an intake now in almost 6 months. I talked to Offy later last year about doing another run of intakes and he was supposed to get back to me about an order, but he never did. I called them a couple months ago and the other guy that occasionally answers the phone told me that they are no longer machining intakes for 4 cylinders anymore. I don't know if that is true or not, but I haven't called back since, especially with virtually no interest in the intakes anymore. At some point I will probably talk to Offy again and see what they have to say, but at this point I am probably not going to right away with very little interest in the intakes. You might get lucky and find a used intake in a bone yard or somewhere, or if you get really lucky maybe somewhere out there someone has an intake that was never used, but that would probably be pretty rare. Thanks for the inquiry and if anything changes and I have any updates I will be posting them here like I have always done.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:45 pm 

interested if these get ordered again

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:58 am 

Well it's not that I wouldn't order them again if there was more interest, but I am not sure they will even make them anymore. The last time I talked to Offy they told me they aren't machining intakes for the 4 cylinders anymore. I will check with them again at some point to see what they say, but at this point there is still very little interest in the intakes.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:25 am 
LUVTruck.com Guru

id like to add to the interest, this needs to be brought back

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:36 pm 

Well the intakes never really went away, there just has been very little interested until a few people the last few months. But like I said in the last post, I am not even sure if they will make them anymore because the last time I talked to Offy they said they aren't machining intakes for the 4 cylinders anymore. I do plan on talking to Offy again to see what they have to say about this, and I will post any updates here if anything is happening.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:45 pm 
LUVTruck.com Guru

well i will keep my eyes and ears peeled for updates, thanks

:)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:34 pm 

Howdy. Just checking back in. What's the word from Offy?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:53 pm 

No word from Offy and I haven't even talked to them in about a year. I did leave a message a few months ago, but they never returned my call. The last time I talked to them they said they aren't machining intakes for the 4 cylinders anymore. My guess is probably very little demand, which is the same thing for me with these intakes for the LUV trucks. You are the first person to even ask me about them in almost a year, so I probably wouldn't order more anyway even if they were still available.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 656 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next