LUVTruck.com

phpBBV3 Message Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:09 pm 
Addicted to LUV

I saw this on the hotrodders.com forum. I saw a little of this, but wow

http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/guerrilla-marketing-bust-powertv-working-holley-comp-cams-sema-gm-122800.html

http://spankmymarketer.com/index.html

Not what I would have expected from the people-companies involved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:47 am 
Addicted to LUV

Wow, what a fiasco.

Glad we haven't gotten any of that here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:03 pm 
PITA Old Fart

This is such complete and utter bullshit that a so-called "respectable" bunch of corporations would hire a no-talent bimbo and a bunch of lowlifes just like her to go on to other people's forums, websites, and email accounts and spam the hell out of them.

The fact that they refuse to stop, have attacked the guy that is trying to expose their disgusting dishonest marketing tactics, and have even tried to shut down his site, just shows that they clearly are without a doubt lower than the lowest whale dung on the bottom of the ocean.

Anyone that has ever hosted, owned, or modded a site (or ever had an email address) has had to spend countless hours trying to protect themselves, trying to clean out that worthless garbage, and trying to keep those bastards out.

The tons of poor site owners and their staff that have been spammed by those jackasses should band together and haul their butts into court and take them for every dishonestly earned cent they have.

Spammers like this are the main reason for wasted bandwidth, hosting server problems, and sites having down time. Add the fact that most of their damn links that are in their damn useless spam are loaded with pop-ups and spyware/adware, and it is enough for you to want to hunt them down and wring their damn necks like an old chicken.

But the worst and lousiest stunt of all that they tried to pull is the simple fact that they targeted their blatant crappy "Spank My Monkey" marketing campaign directly at a very young market that apparently was designed solely to encourage pre-teen and teenage kids to parade around in women's thongs, drink and drive, street race, urinate in public, use unsafe methods to work on their vehicles, and a bunch of other retarded and irresponsible crap, all the while calling themselves the "Anti-Christs of The Hot-Rodding World".

What a bunch of assholes!

They are definitely going to be at the top of my "do not buy anything from these bastards" list from now on.

Thank you Papa G. for finding this and posting it here!