phpBBV3 Message Board
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Am I an a**hole
Yes 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Si 80%  80%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 5
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:05 pm 
I have access to a 1980 LUV that I did not purchase when I purchased my 76. If it profitable, I will obtain the truck and sell it whole, or sell you parts of the truck. I live in Southern VA. The truck has a decent body that has some surface rust (and a few spots of through rust), a decent bed (std bed), running engine (that I was told runs better than the one in my truck)(he was going to swap them), stock rims, and the dash is decent (it has a cover over it, although I think it is cracked in one spot). The reason I did not buy it is becuase it has a broke chasis and I had no way of moving it at the time. I don't know if I want to part it out or sell it whole; depending on what my truck needs. For the right price I could part with it whole, even if I needed the engine. Make an offer, or not, but I appriciate you taking the time to read. Thanks.

PM with an offer if you like. And remember, The more parts requested, the cheaper they will all be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:49 pm 
LUV the poll :!: And to think I was the 1st one to answer it, and I admit I R one (at times) and all the time w some ppl 8) :lol: