LUVTruck.com

phpBBV3 Message Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 330 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:51 pm 

Great that's really handy. Should have done a front clip yeah. I've posted similar to this on other forums hopefully I have some luck.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:19 am 

I have a pair control arms for a Chevy Luv setup for bags and S10 spindles. They are also a inch shorter to help tuck the tires in the fenderwell. Mike makes a very nice product. I don't want to make excuses for him but I know he is very busy with two jobs. I have had my share of difficulties getting ahold of him myself but, it always works out. We have a few small ajustment to work out on my current project. All projects are a little different and ajustments have to be made. I started my journey with DHP back in March of last year. We have a couple of things to finish mine up.. I am confident that he will clear these things up shortly. Here are a couple pics more to follow when i figure out how to get their size under the 500kb limit hope it helps. :esmile

Attachments:
1008111337b.jpg
1008111337b.jpg [ 472.02 KiB | Viewed 5459 times ]
downsized_0920111559.JPG
downsized_0920111559.JPG [ 86.86 KiB | Viewed 5459 times ]
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:08 am 

sdeiter544 wrote:
I have a pair control arms for a Chevy Luv setup for bags and S10 spindles. They are also a inch shorter to help tuck the tires in the fenderwell. Mike makes a very nice product. I don't want to make excuses for him but I know he is very busy with two jobs. I have had my share of difficulties getting ahold of him myself but, it always works out. We have a few small ajustment to work out on my current project. All projects are a little different and ajustments have to be made. I started my journey with DHP back in March of last year 2011. We have a couple of things to finish mine up.. I am confident that he will clear these things up shortly. Here are a couple pics more to follow when i figure out how to get their size under the 500kb limit hope it helps. :esmile

Since my last post I received a new pair of lower control arms with the changes necessary to allow the stock steering to work on my Chevy Luv project from Mike White @ DHP. Unfortunately they were made in the stock length and not the 1" shorter version I ordered. After two weeks of trying to get a hold of Mike White @ DHP. He told me to box them back up and send them back to him. Well I did that at my expense (40.00) and have never been able to get a hold of him again. That was just before Christmas. I understand he changed jobs and had to move his business to his home. That doesn't excuse falling off the planet. Now I am out 550.00 dollars for the control arms and another 40.00 dollars sending the wrong lowers arms back to him. Now I find myself with all the others that Mike White @ DHP has dropped the ball on. Some have contacted me hopes to find a solution. I will now have to seek another manufacturer to complete my project or make them myself. I am sure that Mike White @ DHP will come on here and defend his poor business practices by trashing me and others like me. I have been reading the forums and their are many of us!. I see Mike White of DHP has had these issues in the past. He stated he was sorry and would do his best to make it right in the future. If you read this forum you will see how he responded to people that were unhappy with the way he delt with their business transactions. The sad part about this is I have talked to him many time(when he was communicating ) and he was a really nice guy. He for the record makes a fantastic product and I am bummed to have to go some were else to complete my project. A word to the wise until something changes in the way DHP does business keep your money in your wallet.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:57 pm 

:evil: do not send him any money he screwed me out of 500.00 in november of 2011 have got nothing but the run around ordered upper an lower a arms for luv. alway has a sad boo hoo story i didnt think he would screw me only being 120 miles away.be warned!!! DHP is a joke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:00 am 

Also screwed me out of my money, been waiting since early 2011 and also get the run around, email or pm me if you would like, wish I wasn't in Australia otherwise id pay him a visit,

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:50 am 

Mike got back to me today and explained the situation he was in and gladly agreed to refund my money, if anybody else is still having problems I suggest talking to him as I'm sure he will be happy to come to an arrangement with you also

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:13 pm 

talked to him about 15 times promised my money in dec/and so on. he is a thief an a liar.google him and dallas hotrod parts.i wished i had before i sent the sob any money.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:33 pm 

still havent got anything yet.hopefully he is dead or in jail.almost 2 years nothing :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:05 pm 
Addicted to LUV

Unfortunately, a good fabricator and a good businessman are not the same thing. Some "businesses" don't realize that until they've gone under.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:19 pm 

You are so right! very sad he does make a nice product though :cry: !

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 330 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17