LUVTruck.com

phpBBV3 Message Board
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 6:50 pm 
da LUV masta

Hey everyone! There is new information over in the technical page. It's not much, but it is a healthy start for the site. This forum would be a good place to post information requests. If there is enough interest we can try to gether enough on the subject to post the information for all to utilize. Remember, information is power! LOL

---------------------------------------------
63 Nova
74 Camaro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 12:09 am 
Addicted to LUV

Man, your not kidding! There's lots of information. :D

You guys are in good hands with Derek leading this project. Not only can he write articles like nobody's business, he also manages to do twice the work of a normal person on any given day. LOL!

You guys should know that where it says the site was created by Derek and Ben, according to the current totals that should read %90 Derek and %10 Ben. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 12:48 pm 
Yeah it's only content and we can never have too much of that! I just hope someone actually gets use out of that stuff. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 11:39 am 
OH COME ON NOW!!!!

Can we use it???

I have already built a LUV before as well as several other playtoys but nonetheless I have been astounded by the knowledge and info here!!!!

My printer is churning away almost every time I come on the Board!!!!

Thanks for all ya'll's hard work and effort.....

I for one have been helped immensely!!

Rich Jerozal

Post subject: information
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 6:25 pm 
Hey, I wish this site was here five years ago, It would have saved me alot of frustration and money. You cant beat the info thats being given by people that have done what you want to do. Golden info! Thanks, Bryan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 6:37 pm 
da LUV masta

Yeah I think this site has exceeded our expectations by far. It's really awesome to see all the members sharing information, good key information too, not just trivial stuff, but good solid money saving info! I myself have been kept away from the site more than I would like, but I try to keep an eye on the LUV truck action when I can. Today the member count is 93! that is amazing! My contributions to the site have been nill this past month, but I do plan to do some pretty in depth articles this fall season as I transform my yellow 75 into a nasty ten second street/strip pounder, including a Ford 9" buildup, complete motor buildup (what the hell we can never have too many!) LOL - and plenty of NHRA safety tips (I might try to dip the truck into the nines) that might be handy for others. I also plan to have a local chassis shop handle the roll bar install, and possibly some firewall mods (the NHRA reqires a full cage for any type of firewall modifications, and mine has been "subbed") to keep the safety guys at bay.

---------------------------------------------
63 Nova
74 Camaro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 6:08 pm 
Well I have to say that this is the best site by far of any places I have been so far. One of the other members here named Jim or UPTOSPD is a really good guy He hooked me up with a number of parts for very cheap and for that I thank him!!! :D (especially the front disc conversion) Anyway I have to say that I was very impressed with Jim he is building his baby up for straight drag and building his own frame from scratch!! Well anyway all the help I have gotten on here so far has really lit a fire under my butt to get hot and heavy on my 75 and I am slowly but surely stocking up on parts for her V-8 conversion. Which by the way the Beer budget article is the perfect budget for my baby's conversion. :wink: Well I think I have rambled enough To you guys who keep this site running my hats off to you. Thanks for everything so far.