LUVTruck.com

phpBBV3 Message Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 5:15 pm 
da LUV masta

Well after an unexpected delay I got the new page online and ready for use. We still have a couple pics to add to it, but I didn't want to delay it any longer. I just got over a nasty illness myself, and aside from being busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest, I haven't had much time to tend to the website. But check it out and you'll get a chance to support and promote the site. If you have any general questions about the items you can post them here if you like. Make note that we are not a business, just a few guys trying to build the LUV truck community. Also note Travis is handling the decals for the site (we REALLY appreciate Travis donating his time to help out by the way!) and I am handling the t-shirts. One last note, any 'profit' we make on these items goes directly into the costs of hosting and maintaining this site, so every item sold will help reduce the operating costs of this website, which is a major help to the LUV truck community. Just remember we are not a business and we all have day jobs, so it may take us a couple days to get your order out and on it's way to you, so don't freak if your decal or t-shirt is not on your doorstep the next day! Thanks for your support

---------------------------------------------
63 Nova
74 Camaro