LUVTruck.com

phpBBV3 Message Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:02 am 
Addicted to LUV

Ok. in the first Rambo movie when he comes back into town and the sheriff is making a "everyone get inside and stay there" announcement, there is a blue one driving as he is looking out the window of the police station.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:21 pm 

I'm surprised no one has mentioned it yet... but take a good hard look at Biff's courier in the pictures.... Where the heck did the mirror go???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:09 am 
Assimilated into LUVTruck.com

Here's the LUV from First Blood. '78 - '80 blue one is all I can gather from the pics. I don't see a mirror on Biff's Courier in either pic ? Or did you mean that it is just gone period ? It does look like some beer cans on the dash though. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:37 pm 

Was watching some clip online and it showed a pile-up wreck on a highway, neat the end of the clip I coulda' swore i saw a 72 luv pass the wreck. Well it's been about a month since I saw it and forgot I even made this thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:26 pm 
Addicted to LUV

watching Ghost Whisperer tonight and when the husband's friend drives up and runs over Jennifer Love Hewitt's bush ( 8O ).. he's driving a light colored LUV.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:13 am 
Addicted to LUV

Roadshow Bob wrote:
watching Ghost Whisperer tonight and when the husband's friend drives up and runs over Jennifer Love Hewitt's bush ( 8O ).. he's driving a light colored LUV.

mmmmm... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:46 pm 
da LUV masta

ha ha thats funny damn good wording

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:37 pm 
Addicted to LUV

So on Wild police chases tonight, there was a lady who went to get money from the ATM and when her card didn't work, she decieded to rob the next person in line :lol: Anyway, she ran from the cops in a white luv. She was spinnin broadies and crap in this thing like it had a damn V8 in it. Pretty nice truck, til the cops friggin slammed her in the drivers side acouple times to get her to stop. I called Dennis to see if he could get a pic. We'll see, he said they didnt come out real good :evil:

Post subject: Luvs
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:19 pm 
da LUV masta

8) Luv's have become quite the commodity here in South Texas. I have one in the making and enough parts to put another one together. I bought a couple of frames from Luvondope. One has an orange cab, but has a perfect dash. It's a 75, and the cab and front fenders are pretty straight. It's got a sunroof and will ultimately make a good truck. The white luv in the chase probably did have a V8. I haven't seen one around here in a long time that doesn't have a V8. As far as someone driving their Luv into Jennifer Love Hewitt's shrubery, I saw her on Tony Danza and she had on a white low cut blouse. Tony's eyes got big and he kept crossing his legs and looking the other way and stammering. He tried to remain casual and just ask her the standard questions, but you could tell she put the Stuplifying Jones on him, me, and everybody in the audience. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:15 pm 

Just saw the butt-end of the fast and the furious 1, at the end were purdy boy's supra is chasing those two dirtbikes on the streets, in about the middle of the chase the camera looks at a street on a hill they're going down, on the middle of the left side of the curb is a blue 81-82 LUV with a shell (i think)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:22 pm 
Addicted to LUV

So I was watchin "horsepower", the other day, and they were doing a doc. on a lil strip track, somewhere back east I think. Anyway, they showed a red v8 luv with roll bars and slicks, runnin the track. Only showed it for a second, but hey it was a luv!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:52 pm 
Addicted to LUV

not on film.. but in the january 2006 issue of super chevy.. they have an article on land speed racing and they have a pic of a white stepside luv...says it is probably the worlds fastest luv

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:54 pm 
Addicted to LUV

I actually think someone posted the video of that. If I remember right, it was the fastest lil truck, with a small block. I think it was a 305. He also had all the air ground affects on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:03 am 
Addicted to LUV

i think you are correct.. i did think it odd that it's a step side... i would think a fleetside bed would be more aerodymanic for the speeds they are running...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:11 pm 

Here ya go!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:23 pm 
LUVTruck.com's Cornholio

I was watching a movie called "Roadhouse" and when the main character guy first bought the Pontiac there was a luv behind him. I noticed that most about that movie, oh yeah the boobs too were nice. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:32 pm 

There is a LUV in the movie "Once Upon A Time In Mexico." If I remember correctly it is white with a canopy. I think it was just before the bus Antonio and Selma were on hit the tanker truck and exploded :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:33 pm 
LUVTruck.com's Cornholio

Cool it looks like we got this topic moving along again. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:37 am 

Yeah, nice to see some more pics and info in this thread! Sorry I had not checked the board in a while, so missed out on some things. When I get a chance I am gonna throw in Cheech & Chong - Up In Smoke and try to find all the LUV's in it. I know there are some! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:52 am 
Addicted to LUV

I watched an episode of wildest police chases, and they were chasing this lil pick up, now the quality of the video was really bad so I couldnt tell but they were saying " this high powered souped up truck was giving them a good chase" anyway, I couldnt tell, but it looked like a luv, and as it went over an embankment(?) I could see that it had a ford 9in rear. So im thinking it was aeither a v8 luv, or v8 s10!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next