LUVTruck.com

phpBBV3 Message Board
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 10:03 pm 
Well I am here to rant and rave for a second :evil: :evil: I need a place to vent. :x Well anyway I had a problem with my starter, I have been pushing her to get her started the past week :wink: Anyway I took my starter to a place I wont mention..... But startmart has the best prices anyway these assholes take my starter and tell me they can fix it for 39.95 and a five year guarantee! So anyway they tell me to come back in about an hour and a half. So I'm thinking cool much cheaper than these other places wanting 60 plus dollars for a new one. Well I get the starter home today and put her in(and also my new ignition block thanks for the help Larp on finding that post :) ) Well after all is said and done I put in the key and go to crank her over and nothing noda zilch not even a friggin click. So I'm majorly pissed at this point so I take my starter apart and these fucking assholes never even fixed the damn thing!!!!! :onfire: I know this because after carefully taking it apart the the brushes at the bottom of the starter werent even soldered back on when I looked at it before I took it in to them their were two brushes with wires broke. Well they didnt do shit to my starter but paint it a nice dark shade of grey and charge me 39.95$. :2gunfire: So needless to say I will be toalking to the store manager :agrue: tomorrow and will have my shit fixed or get me a NEW one :scrambleup: Well I think I have ranted enough. Just want to let people know there are still some crooked bastards out there!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 10:26 pm 
Addicted to LUV

dude that sucks.
i HATE it when places try to rip people off :evil:
but i LOVE it when they get caught :twisted:

All I need is my weed, women, and wine. -Edge City Outlaws

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 10:28 pm 
yeah these assholes are gonna get a reaming tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 8:58 am 
WE want........ an update! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 1:46 pm 
Getting ready to put it in, in about ten minutes Cause I need to get her started to take my discs to get turned so I can do my disc brake conversion today. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2002 10:31 am 
OG Lifer

wow! remind me to never p*ss you off :D !! if the store manager gives you any crap, just pull out the ole' "I AM CALLING THE BETTER BUISNESS BUREAU ON YOUR SCUMBAG AZZ!" that always seems to work in a bad situation such as your my friend. n e way, let us all know how it turns out. good luck brother! :wink:

WATCH YOUR PIEHOLE!!!!!!