LUVTruck.com

phpBBV3 Message Board
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:02 am 
on the bong

unfountuanly not my luv but my dayly driver (03 Mitsu... Lancer OZ) I smashed on a new carrera w/ a couple of yuppys. I just finished my brakes, and my new cold air intake. so of course i had to test both. Picked my girlfriend up from work. she's kind of mad cause i had to slow to about 25 from 65 (only had a block and a half to race) to avoid hitting an ambulance. breaks work great. And yes I saw the ambulance. I had plenty of time to break. and I'm still in troble cause every time i apolligize I add, But i kicked that porsches a$$. So no booty tonight :evil:

Im shure in the long run they had me, but more mods still to come. headers and a big cat will complete my exhaust and are next.

also to be
LSD, Stage 2 cluch, Throttle body spacer, Lightend flywheel, Adj cam gear, lightend u/d pullys, big cam, bigger injecters w ecu flash, venom intake manifold, AEM standalone ems (saving up but i want it). FSD Koni Shocks, aftermaket sway bars, Big break kits 6 piston front 4 piston rear.
soon as i have 24 hours where i dont need my car fill motormounts with polyurethane. loose speed limiter. Port job ect... and the list goes on.

So Far I've Swaped my short ram intake for cold air intake, Added a cat back exaust with coffee can muffler, new front brakes and rotors (stock setup still), strut bars, mild ecu flash. only had this car a month and a half. Its not an evo but it gots nuts.