LUVTruck.com

phpBBV3 Message Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:38 am 

im rebuilding my 74 luv it has a 350 SBC out of a 74 camaro nothing special done to it i want to fix it up..as of today i have the good front fenders and driver door all sanded waiting for me to finish the rest and paint it. i was thinking about doing a blue or maybe flat black not sure and i want to keep it street and weekend strip pickup just for S&G nothing really big but i was looking for some ideas...im short on cash so some what of a budget i need to redo the electrical and i was thinking about getting this http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-890021/?rtype=10 i have this carb and intake waiting to go one after the body is done
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/EDL-1405/
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/EDL-2101/ and im not sure what else to do i would like to redo all the susepension and redo the cab idk if i want bucked seats or keep the bench but anyways if anyone could give me ideas on where to take if i am interested in hearing for you thanks for looking

Attachments:
38180600002_large.jpg
38180600002_large.jpg [ 134.06 KiB | Viewed 3372 times ]
38180600001_large.jpg
38180600001_large.jpg [ 42.42 KiB | Viewed 3372 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:59 pm 
Addicted to LUV

Why do you want to replace your harness? I ask because a ton of new people come here saying they need a new harness. I have ran the factory harness trouble free for years. If you are short on money spend it elsewhere.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:15 am 

All the electrical is shot the tail lights burnout in seconds the headlights work intermentently I could proll change the fuse box to a néw one and fix it and relocate it under under the dash but figure if replace it all it will work for sure and some of the wire is half assed beyond belief and this way I make sure everything is connected right and won't short out and it's not that much I just don't want to spend 10 grand on it yet but things like that I can afford pretty easy and the kits seem easy to self install so I figured why not

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:45 am 
Addicted to LUV

Punctuation please...

FIAA!

SFPP!