LUVTruck.com

phpBBV3 Message Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:28 am 

So I am thinking about going with 12" of lift with 40" tires. I know it is completely impractical and useless but it is what I am wanting to do. I don't plan on mudding, yes it will touch some puddles but nothing more. Will I be digging myself into a hole going with that big of a lift? I am wanting a one of a kind truck, a truck people turn their heads at more than once. Will going that large just cause more problems for me in the long run than it is even worth? Try not to be an asshole, I trust majority of people in this forum and all of yall have been tremendous help when it has come to my truck in the past. Dont be an ass but I want honest opinions on what would be the best route to go with my truck.... this is a very open discussion haha.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:39 am 
LUVTruck.com Regular

not an expert in liftology,but it would be pretty hard to maintain the torsion bar front end without building an entire sub frame for the front,which would then leave you with the dinky front axles and 80hp to try to spin the big meats. might be easier to just screw the Luv body to a Blazer chassis and be done with it..