LUVTruck.com

phpBBV3 Message Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: the real Ezekielduck
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:35 pm 
Addicted to LUV

I am using this to fill you in on the real person...not just the online personality

My name is Anthony Rehfeld, I am a junior at skyview high school, where i am a member of the Auto academy of the nampa school district. I currently do not have a luv but i am tired of Bull Sh*tt*n around and i will have one soon.....i promise!!

I am 5'8''...about 145, i wrestle hardcore so my weight is all over the place..

My 1st car was a 1985 chrysler laser that my grandpa drove off the showroom floor in 84....i sold it recently to help with payments on my new car, a 2003 dodge neom sxt...not to be confused with the performance inspired SRT.....i wish

I have been addicted to chevy luvs for a few years now, i have been looking for one off and on for the better part of the last 3 years... and i always have something come up or it just isn't worth it...

I have been a member of this awesome site for a lil over a year i believe and it has been the most informational tool and guide that i have come across, pertaining to luvs....and i have learned a lot about other things as well.......thank you ben co.

I don't know nearly enough about mechanics, but i am hopeing to change that, sooner the better!!

welp, that about sums me up....anything you guys ever want to know, dont hesitate to ask

thanks
anthony

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:28 am 
get a fucking luv man.....i got a sweet ass one off ebay for a grand with a perfect body and nice ass paint all original 81000 miles

i have had soo much fun with it whether its pushing it home because a broken radiator hose at 2 am drunk as hell or hitting a fire hydrant and "staying for the police to show up" of course... :twisted: ....but shes a real fun truck and peope stop me all the time to tell me i got a nice truck they also offer to trade me there cars for it (sometimes i think i should have)...

well anyways its nice to know the reeeal you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:29 am 
o ya i used to wrestle too in 135s last year but then grades got a little on the low side and so on and so on

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:15 pm 
Addicted to LUV

78luv wrote:
get a fucking luv man.....i got a sweet ass one off ebay for a grand with a perfect body and nice ass paint all original 81000 miles

i have had soo much fun with it whether its pushing it home because a broken radiator hose at 2 am drunk as hell or hitting a fire hydrant and "staying for the police to show up" of course... :twisted: ....but shes a real fun truck and peope stop me all the time to tell me i got a nice truck they also offer to trade me there cars for it (sometimes i think i should have)...

well anyways its nice to know the reeeal you

i know man i am trying...i am just tight on funds and i have a budget that this luv has got to fit into...so basically i am looking for a fixer upper...seriously!!!

as of now i am waiting for an old lady to make a damn decision on whether she is going to accept my offer or continue letting her luv sit the the damn field!!

oh and i also wrestled 135 last year...hoping to make it again, but it is going to be a stretch....we'll see

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:12 pm 
well then i think its agreed that you gotta wrestle that grandma to her knees and make her take the offer