LUVTruck.com

phpBBV3 Message Board
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:42 pm 

I need to see a pic of a diesel luv motor thats all put together. Preferably around the year 1982.... I'm in the process of putting mine back together and there are a couple parts that i'm not so sure about.... I've got the motor in and i'm almost done. You know when you get to the end of putting something together and ask "what is this?" ya... thats where i'm at. I would ask a specific question but i don't even know what it's called or how to describe it...so if anyone can post a pic that would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:16 pm 
Addicted to LUV

I know you're a member at IsuzuPup.com, too. I posted SEVERAL shots of mine (an '83, essentially the same as yours) when I had it out of the truck. See THIS TOPIC. That's easier than me reposting them here.

Jack

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:50 am 
LUVTruck.com Guru

try posting a pic of what you have in question to get a better response and location of the part or wire to are trying to figure where it goes. not trying to make a joke of it we have all been there

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:32 pm 

Thanks! i found an answer to one of my questions, i guess the one thing was just a ground onto the engine block. Mr Jack your picture was really helpful! I'm still lost with my other thing... it's some wire, its those ones that are like a rectangle and are plastic on the ends to connect with other ones....but there is a brown one back by the firewall by the back of my engine, and there is another brown one on the front of my engine that look like they should connect. But i don't think i took off a cord that would connect them and there is no where else for them to go i don't think...I'm pretty lost on that, i hope that made sense!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:13 pm 

The other wire i was talking about ended up just being the thermostat, I guess i don't have the harness that connects the two.