LUVTruck.com

phpBBV3 Message Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:41 pm 
Addicted to LUV

Hey guys, I know I havent been around much. Especially since I sold me little LUV.

I know there are quite a few of ya'll located in the SoCal area and I am asking if you could keep a look out for some stolen equipment for a guy from another forum.

http://weldingweb.com/showthread.php?33 ... ost3364231

Guy is a super nice dude it seems and it sucks that this has happened around the holidays. So please just keep an eye out for him if you will.

Thanks
Larp.

All I need is my weed, women, and wine. -Edge City Outlaws

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:23 pm 
Feel the Steel

Wont let you see it if you aren't logged in. :(

RIP R.J.B.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:18 pm 
Addicted to LUV

TILTED wrote:
Wont let you see it if you aren't logged in. :(

Well shit. :evil:

Here is the text from his original post with the model and serial number of the welder that was taken.

Quote:
You know, we don't have much but what we do have... or had... we worked a lifetime for and all anyone would have to do is ask for help and we'd be the first ones there. I'm sorry to say we had a theft sometime between Sunday, Thanksgiving weekend and this morning. As you know, we've been working alot on the property and rather than load and unload the Gator every day with tools, we just pulled an enclosed trailer out to the back cattle chutes and locked everything up over night. We live in a very, very low crime area but that didn't stop someone from breaking in and stealing everything in it from my only welder to the tools my grandfather handed down to my father and then to me. I guess no one is immune from crime but out here it's almost unheard of. Anyway, we'll be watching CL, ebay and other spots but if anyone in Southern California happens to see a 180 Lincoln, Ser. No. M390 10065 or a Honda 6500 inverter generator (I'll amend this posting to reflect the serial number when I get it) that Ed was so nice to have loaned me, I'd certainly appreciate an alert here. We can't afford to replace the things that are replaceable right now with Christmas here already and our underprivileged children we buy small toys for every year now at about 60 and we'll never be able to replace tools of a by-gone generation so we'd sure appreciate you keeping a lookout at least for those two things. Guess my welding and ranch work is on hold for a bit. Now comes the fight with the insurance company.

All I need is my weed, women, and wine. -Edge City Outlaws

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:53 pm 
Addicted to LUV

I dou t ot will make it this far north bit i will keep an eye on salem and portland cl

1993 Lexus SC400 my Daily
2004 Yamaha WR250F my new love in life
2016 Toyota Camry my girls ride