LUVTruck.com

phpBBV3 Message Board
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:20 pm 
Offline
da LUV masta
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:51 pm
Posts: 465
Location: So Cal
Just remember I am not a photographer, so sorry for some of the blur, it was 5:30 AM when I was taking the pics and the sun had just come out.

http://www.donutderelicts.com/

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f329/ ... ?start=all

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:32 pm 
Offline
Addicted to LUV
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:52 am
Posts: 1077
Location: Fullerton Ca
Good to see you again Fabian. I am putting those wheels to good use too!

The Gold Luv is my buddy Billy that I met at the Donut shop. He spotted it while doing a U turn in someones driveway and picked it up for $200. It had been sitting for years, he poured some gas in the carb and it fired up and he drove it home. He has a few Luv's including a bad a$$ black one with a V8 and a 9 inch.

_________________
Image

Three Amigos


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:50 pm 
Offline
da LUV masta
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:51 pm
Posts: 465
Location: So Cal
LUVTRKR wrote:
Good to see you again Fabian. I am putting those wheels to good use too!

The Gold Luv is my buddy Billy that I met at the Donut shop. He spotted it while doing a U turn in someones driveway and picked it up for $200. It had been sitting for years, he poured some gas in the carb and it fired up and he drove it home. He has a few Luv's including a bad a$$ black one with a V8 and a 9 inch.



Very cool. Was that the guy you were talking too when I walked up or was he another LUV truck guy?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:50 pm 
Offline
Addicted to LUV

Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:48 pm
Posts: 6195
Location: Whittier, (So). Cal.
Where, when, and how often is the event? I'd cruise down to it in one of my LUVs. Neither of mine are are show worthy, I don't care, I'll park in there like I belong. I'm not proud. lol

_________________
OK, I'm over it. Where's the beer? 8)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:59 pm 
Offline
Addicted to LUV
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:52 am
Posts: 1077
Location: Fullerton Ca
ethelkilledfred wrote:
LUVTRKR wrote:
Good to see you again Fabian. I am putting those wheels to good use too!

The Gold Luv is my buddy Billy that I met at the Donut shop. He spotted it while doing a U turn in someones driveway and picked it up for $200. It had been sitting for years, he poured some gas in the carb and it fired up and he drove it home. He has a few Luv's including a bad a$$ black one with a V8 and a 9 inch.



Very cool. Was that the guy you were talking too when I walked up or was he another LUV truck guy?



Yeah that was Billy I was talking to when you walked up.

Ron, I am surprised you never heard of Donut Derelicts. It is every Saturday morning at Adams Donuts in Huntington Beach (Adams & Magnolia). Cars start showing up around 4:30am and they are mostly gone by 8:30am. I have seen some wild stuff there over the last 3-4 years. Luvs are welcome too.

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:44 am 
Offline
da LUV masta
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:51 pm
Posts: 465
Location: So Cal
rondog wrote:
Where, when, and how often is the event? I'd cruise down to it in one of my LUVs. Neither of mine are are show worthy, I don't care, I'll park in there like I belong. I'm not proud. lol


New, old, borrowed and blue show up. So many different cars it makes it interesting every weekend. $500 car to Million dollar cars show up.




LUVTRKR wrote:
ethelkilledfred wrote:
LUVTRKR wrote:
Good to see you again Fabian. I am putting those wheels to good use too!

The Gold Luv is my buddy Billy that I met at the Donut shop. He spotted it while doing a U turn in someones driveway and picked it up for $200. It had been sitting for years, he poured some gas in the carb and it fired up and he drove it home. He has a few Luv's including a bad a$$ black one with a V8 and a 9 inch.



Very cool. Was that the guy you were talking too when I walked up or was he another LUV truck guy?



Yeah that was Billy I was talking to when you walked up.

Ron, I am surprised you never heard of Donut Derelicts. It is every Saturday morning at Adams Donuts in Huntington Beach (Adams & Magnolia). Cars start showing up around 4:30am and they are mostly gone by 8:30am. I have seen some wild stuff there over the last 3-4 years. Luvs are welcome too.

Image



WOW. Missed that one, very cool.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:54 pm 
Offline
Addicted to LUV
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:52 am
Posts: 1077
Location: Fullerton Ca
I will more than likely head down to Donut Derelicts again this Saturday if any local Luv folks want to cruise in. I usually get there about 6am for a good spot. 8)

_________________
Image

Three Amigos


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group