LUVTruck.com

phpBBV3 Message Board
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:06 am 
PITA Old Fart

Curious?

Then by all means, read on...

Sometime in the future, Bill Gates passes away and finds himself face-to-face with the Almighty.

Well, Bill," says God, "I'm really confused on judging you! I'm not sure whether to send you to Heaven or Hell. After all, you helped society enormously by putting a computer in almost every home in the entire world, but you also created that ghastly over-priced operating system called Windows. Hmmm....I think I'm going to do something I've never done before. I'm going to let you decide where you want to go!"

Mr. Gates replies, "Well, thanks, Lord. What's the difference between the two?"

God says, "You can take a peek at both places briefly if it will help you decide. Shall we look at Hell first?"

"Sure!" says Bill. "Let's go!"

God waves his hand and Bill is amazed! Before him he sees a clean, white sandy beach with clear waters. There are thousands of beautiful women running around, playing in the water, laughing and frolicking about. The sun is shining and the temperature is just perfect!

Bill said, "This is great! If this is Hell, I can't wait to see Heaven!"

To which God replied, "Let's go!" and waves his hand again. Gazing upon Heaven, Bill sees puffy white clouds in a beautiful blue sky with angels drifting about playing harps and singing. It is nice, but surely not as enticing or as exciting as Hell. Mr. Gates thinks for only a brief moment and renders his decision.

"God, I do believe I would like to go to Hell!" says Bill.

"As you desire," says God.

Two weeks later, God decides to check up on the late billionaire to see how things are going. He finds Bill shackled to a wall, screaming among the hot flames in a dark cave. He is being burned and tortured by horrible demons.

"How ya doin', Bill?" asks God.

Bill respond with anguish and despair. "This is awful! This is not what I expected at all! What happened to the beach and the beautiful women playing in the water?"

"Oh, THAT!" says God. "That's just my screen saver."