LUVTruck.com

phpBBV3 Message Board
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:19 pm 
PITA Old Fart

... tells her Mom that she has missed her period for two months. Very worried, the mother goes to the drugstore and buys a pregnancy kit. The test result shows that the girl is pregnant. Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says, "who was the lousy bastard that did this to you? I want to know!" The girl then goes to the phone and makes a quick call.

Half an hour later, a new Ferrari stops in front of their house. A mature and distinguished man with gray hair and impeccably dressed in a fine Armani suit steps out of the of the Ferrari, knocks on their front door, and then enters the house.

He sits in the living room with the father, mother, and the girl and tells them: "Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the problem. I can't marry her because of my present personal family situation, but I'll definitely take responsibility for all of this. I promise I will pay all costs and provide for your lovely daughter for the rest of her life."

"Additionally, if a girl is born, I will bequeath a new Ferrari, a beach house, two retail stores, a townhouse, a beachfront villa, and a $2,000,000 bank account. If a boy is born, my legacy will be a new Hummer, a couple of factories and a $4,000,000 bank account. If twins, they will receive a new Hummer, a factory and $2,000,000 each. However, if there is a miscarriage, what do you suggest I do?"

At this point, the father, who had remained silent, places a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and tells him, "You go screw her again."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:25 pm 
LUVTruck.com Guru

lol nice :lol: