LUVTruck.com

phpBBV3 Message Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: F****** thieves
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 6:35 pm 
ok guys just a reminder, if you have a back sliding glass window make sure you have a latch on it cause my dumbass didn't wanna fork out 5 dollars to buy a new one so i come out today at lunch and my new amp cd player and speakers were stolen they went through the back window and unlocked my truck, lucky for ME i just found out who did it unlucky for HIM as soon as he gets back from his baseball game i'll be arriving at his house shortly there after. i either have the choice of telling them cops and pressing charges and getting my stuff back, and restitution for the shit or beating the living hell out of him and still get my stuff back and i choose B so ill let you guys know how things go.

later

E

p.s. i went straight to the cop shop then to O'reillys and picked up a latch and installed it hmmmmm why didn't i do this before oh well i need a lil exercise :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 6:55 pm 
hey make sure hes over 18!!!!! you dont wanna get hauled off to jail! good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 7:46 pm 
LUVTruck.com Lifer

go for choice b even if you end up in jail it will be more satisfying. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 9:09 am 
Take a nutcracker with you when exercize option B. He won't be able to steal anything with broken fingers....at least for a while. Then if you want, call the police.