LUVTruck.com

phpBBV3 Message Board
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Last post !!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 9:45 am 
Well guys the time has come! :evil: I am shipping out at 3:00 this morning for the middle east. I hope to be back here as soon as possible so I can put my V-8 in my truck :) If any of you are interested in keeping contact or just sending a soldier a care package PM me and I will give you my Address over there. If possible I will send you guys some pics of our place there might even get a few gore pics ! (since I work in the O.R.) lol anyway Just wanted to say thanks to all you guys and I'll be home soon enough and maybbe I'll make it in time for the Washington get together. :lol: Anyway, Keep all four tires on the ground and head for the finish line. Take care all
Husker4eva
Bob

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 7:00 pm 
Woa- your a staple around here! Hope you can find the net over there and give a shout. If you have a family member that can hop in on occasion with any info, that would be cool!

see ya soon, bro!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 7:30 pm 
hey Bob. ill try and give you a buzz today if i can catch ya and at least say goodbye (for a lil while) man!! hell, i haven't known ya but for a few days and believe it or not im gonna miss ya! but as long as you come back safe and soon, we'll all be alright!!!

Josh