LUVTruck.com

phpBBV3 Message Board
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: $h!ty day
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:43 pm 
LUVTruck.com Guru

man today wasn't a good day at school. it started off good though one of my friends got a 79 4wd luv its the blue and in excellent condition. so that makes 3 at school now.n e ways theres these people that park at school that block every body in so my other friend and i decided to block them in. i get a phone call at lunch and they are in my truck moving it all the way to the other end of the parking lot. our parking lot is the sixe of a football field. i came running down telling them to leave it alone and they just kept moving it. so i started cussing at them and my vp comes up stopping my talking to me and all this sh!t so finally i leave and then decided to move it back where i had it parked so i moved it and as i was geeting out they were standing there so i said u touch my stuff again i beat ur A$$ and i got into it with this guy everybodys afraid of but i was so pissed i didn't care. then after school i find out some chicks where doin it too so i will have something to say to my vp tomorrow

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:53 pm 
lives at LUVTruck.com

u need a bumper sticker says, life after death? touch this cowboys truck and find out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:46 pm 
not tryin to be a smartass, but don't you have door locks? and if they were locked then don't play games with these silly b@$tard$, press charges, go right OVER the veepee. that'll piss everyone off!! :twisted:

Josh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 12:24 am 
LUVTruck.com Guru

i have locks and they do work but i don't have the key. my friends locked one door but they didn't know if i had the key so the didn't lock the other door

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 12:55 am 
oh, i see. but there should still be SOME way that you can get them for messing with your truck anyway...maybe some tranny fluid in their master cylinder (aw, never mind, wrong train of thought :twisted: )

Josh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 12:57 am 
LUVTruck.com Guru

what kind of lift did u do on ur truck?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 1:04 am 
i haven't done anything to my truck yet. i just got it about a week and a half ago. but it DOES have fender trimming.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 47426&rd=1

there is a link to which you should be able to see pics, just cut and paste. they are still the EBay pics as i haven't gotten to getting any myself. i plan on some lift shackles or blocks in the rear, a TB crank, and a body lift. so i can get as much lift as possible outta the beast!!

Josh[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 1:10 am 
LUVTruck.com Guru

pretty nice lookin truck. in a few weeks i might have a spare bed to sell it has a pretty big dent rear passenger side but its all there

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 1:13 am 
Addicted to LUV

My advice is to stick up for yourself. I let everyone push me around in school. Now I wish I could go back in time and start swinging instead.

However, use your head. Don't end up being the one that the school comes down on just because your trying to give them some payback. In other words, don't get in a situation where these guys go find someone and complain and you end up being the one that gets reprimanded as they get away scott free.

Also, you don't want to end up in a situation where they start damaging your truck when your not around.

Maybe you could find more people that are unhappy with these guys for blocking everyone in and form a big group to either stop them from doing it, or if it comes down to it, lay the smack down on these assholes. They will also be less likely to give you a hard time or retaliate against you if there is a group of you.

I'd say Josh's advice is probably the proper way to do it.

But I think if these guys are real jerks and you get them in trouble, they'll just retaliate somehow. Probably by fucking up your truck when your not around. Speaking from experience, I'd say the group effort is the safest way.

Just my 2 cents.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 1:17 am 
LUVTruck.com Guru

i kind of have a BIG anger problem so the only thing that stoped me from swing was the vp. but i think this guy would have ended up tearing me up but i would have gotten mine in before he did

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 6:21 am 
Addicted to LUV

it is called a locksmith. call his azz and get a key.
if it was locked they wouldn't be moving it right?
well fix the problem before it begins.
just my $0.02

don't take this the wrong way man. im just saying that I have learned the hard way about leaving yourself open for someone to take advantage, because believe me if the right person walks by something you have and it isn't tied down it might be gone.
not saying it is right for anyone to run off or do anything with your stuff, but there are people out there that do that sort of thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 4:41 pm 
Addicted to LUV

as much as i hate snakes.......you could always get a BIG ass ratteler and lay him in your seat :twisted:

but seriuosly stick up for yourself man, 3 things in this world you just dont fuck with.

1 a mans woman
2 a mans food
3 a mans ride

All I need is my weed, women, and wine. -Edge City Outlaws

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 6:56 pm 
Ive seen this more than once. If some kid with a truck gets a broken window so someone can get in, what REALLY will you do. your not a cop, and your not a lawyer- so unfortionately there are punks that will find a way into your ride and not give a crap about the outcome. What Im saying is locking up your ride is the best idea, but you never know. You could be replacing glass right now.

a repo company came to get a neighbors car parked right behind my brothers camaro. the ignition locks the floor shifter when the key isnt in. Well with out the key, they busted the shifter and trashed all the linkages tying it to the tranny so they could move it to tow the other car. My brother wasnt a cop, and he wasnt a lawyer. had to eat it- he was just a kid.
sukd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 7:12 pm 
lives at LUVTruck.com

hell i lock my lil 2wd ranger up an dits so light people pick the back end offa the groudn and roll it forward, just to piss me off though, but soon I get my chevette ont he road, i'll hook a chain to there ass and drag them away

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 9:35 pm 
LUVTruck.com Lifer

i had that happen to me in school a couple of times. i got so sick of it i started calling different towing companies to come tow the cars.i just gave them a discription of the car and plate # told them i was a teacher assistant and the students had our cars blocked. needless to say i had a good laugh at the end of the day when they couldnt figure out where there cars were.later terry :twisted: a little tip don`t give the towing company your real name a name of a teacher that you can`t stand works best.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:20 am 
Heres another good one. Find out their adress and call the local power utilities company. Tell them your an electrical contractor and will be moving their service- and that you need a power disconnect. The utilities department will cut the power to the house and the rest is history. HEHE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 1:24 pm 
Addicted to LUV

Ah, this brings back memories. Someone blocked a friend of mine in with a Chevy sprint back when I was in school. We got a group of together to move the car, which we carefully picked up, gently carried out of the way, and lightly set down- between two metal posts with and 2 inches of space left at either end of the car. Being basically nice people, we helped the guy get his car free after he quit yelling and apologized for blocking someone in. Never happened again.