LUVTruck.com

phpBBV3 Message Board
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:16 pm 
I have a friend here in town extended cab on his 80 Luv by 18 inches and a 454 crankin out 750 HP w no spray, cast iron powerglide trans, runnin mid 7s to low 8s (in 1/4 mile) sounds like I should try to get you and him together :D 8O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:00 pm 
LUVTruck.com Guru

sorry bro ive been around racing ALL my life and never saw a 454 run anything like that,it just AINT possible.....hard for a 454 to make that much horsepower.....alone....thats why guys have 468 500 600 700 800 cubic inch big blocks..im not busting your chops but i know racing ,hooking ,$$$$ ..there is a 950 hp big block=565 cubic inches vega at the strip ,weighing 2200 pound s that barely hit 5 90 s ,im calling you out that you have NO idea what your are talking about.....yes i am sayn you r full of shit and anyone who knows racing will agree with me....you just put your foot in your mouth ..some people....oh post a pic of this truck i wanna see it and look at it..motor .set up..its no way a 454 can pull those times.....go to some of the racing forums on the net,you 'll get laffed out of town by PROFESSIONAL PRO STOCKS ETC......GUYS THROW AROUND THESE NUMBERS AND HAVE no IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:28 pm 
whatever........i forgot who I was talking to mr know-it-all. if your truck is ALL that then why dont I see it on TV?? hmmmmmmm :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:32 pm 
Assimilated into LUVTruck.com

Well Gentlemen, I did the caluclations and here is what I got.

The machine ran for 368 miles on 9.9 gallons of fuel, when I refueled it came to 11.9 gallons and still had 2 in it. So the caluclations are:

368 Miles / 11.9 Gallons = 30.924369747899159663865546218487 MPG

City. going back and forth between work and the house.

Now I have to do Highway.

- 1981 Chevy Luv 4X4 - Newly put together

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:33 pm 
LUVTruck.com Guru

blue, quit coming to a forum and lieing,its getting old.this guy=blue pm d me fellows and said he had 2 big companys and 5 homes..etc.i asked him why was he hanging out in a junk yard for luv parts and yahoo and trying to scarf them out.he got pissed,.blue u so full of shit......my truck pics are posted blue , post your buddys truck..simple ..your lies will always find you out blue especially when you talkin about STUFF..i know about...and when you r lieing im gonna call you out.....its just not healthy to bullshit and lie ALL the time..so please stop

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:49 pm 
i dont owe you a dam thing wabbit, and seems funny everybody always has to prove everything to you. Youre NOTHING NOBODY to me and I owe explanations for nothing I have or do. Ive never harassed you , only tired to get along w your snotty ass.
But Ive had enough, ive reported you to everyone I can think of and im now going to sit back and let you build a case against yourself. have a real nice day, cause i will

Last edited by Guest on Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:07 pm 
LUVTruck.com Guru

grow up and quit dreaming.....authority..lmao

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:09 am 
da LUV masta

Damn Lil Blue you've really outdone yourself.

"Love endures all things, Love never fails." - 1 Cor. 13:7,8.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:13 am 
I aint out-done nothin, this big fat blabber mouth know it all MF in Va is constantly starting shit w me and i am just sick of his fat-ass. I dont owe him shit and he needs to keep his freakin yap shut!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:34 pm 
LUVTruck.com Guru

i apologize for busting on your on your post ADEM.....my bad I should have taken it to a pm....but WE already have.....im still waiting on those pics and so is everyone else of that 454/750 hp luv running high 7 s in the 1/4 mile.......ps you need about 1100/1200plus hp to even come close to a time like that and a sub 2300 pound car...and if what you say 'blue' is that this luv is owned by a 7 ft guy with '18 inch cab extension the aero is gonna be horrible....make it 1300/1500 plus hp and hooking to go high 7 s..its ok to dream blue but keep it to yourself.....and stop posting untruths..ok/i know racing in and out..u don't know a junk yard!lmao im done with ya blue and your childish pms......post pics of that luv and stop avoiding the ?let me guess'the dog chewed your camera up'hmmmmmmm a guy with 2 buisnesses and 5 homes can't buy a camera..as the 'hurricane would say on WWE 'wat up wit dat?lmmfao....busted incorporated.........